Senior Strength and Conditioning Coach
Post date: 04-May-2011 13:03:28
Senior Strength and Conditioning Coach (working with the Football Association [Women])
Salary Range: £34,500 - £37,999 per annum
Closing date: 18 May 2011
Hours: 37 per week
THE ENGLISH INSTITUTE OF SPORT - WANT TO WORK WITH THE BEST?
In 2008 we saw the most successful British performance at an Olympic Games this century, creating a springboard for even greater performances on home soil in London 2012. Contributing to this success, and behind every medal winning athlete, can be found a world class support team - all focused on the achievement of medal winning margins. An opportunity exists to become a member of this team if you, like the elite athletes we support, have the drive, passion and commitment to be the best you can be.
The English Institute of Sport (EIS) is a dynamic, proactive organisation. Working with our partners in high performance sport we aim to achieve sustained international success for England and Great Britain in Sport through the delivery of world class, integrated and innovative services.
SENIOR STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COACH (working with the Football Association [Women])
Base to be determined dependent on candidate
Salary: £34,500 - £37,999 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
The post holder will contribute to the achievement of the aims and objectives of the English Institute of Sport through:
• Managing the delivery and development of strength and conditioning services for women footballers as identified by The FA
• The delivery of strength and conditioning services from identified locations and at training venues and camps around the country
• Working with The FA Head of Exercise Science (Women), design and deliver physiological assessments in the field with the maintenance of robust physiological testing protocols
You should have:
• A qualification at degree level (or equivalent) in sports science or related area specialising in the area of physical preparation of elite athletes
• UK Strength and Conditioning Association Accreditation, or ability to obtain it within 6 months
• Extensive experience in the provision of strength and conditioning support to athletes and coaches to improve performance. This experience should include extensive work with national teams and their athletes
YOU MAY APPLY VIA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: Business Administrator, English Institute of Sport, EIS/L’boro Performance Centre, 1st Floor, Loughborough University, LE11 3TU. Please quote job ref: EME27.11
PLEASE INCLUDE: CV, DETAILS OF CURRENT REMUNERATION, RELEVANT CONTACT DETAILS AND A COVERING LETTER OUTLINING WHY YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE THE PERSON FOR THIS ROLE.
Closing date: 18th May 2011 @ 1pm (GMT) Interview date: 26th May 2011