Personal Trainer Academy affiliate
Post date: 12-Jan-2011 09:36:48
Location: Nationwide, United Kingdom
Salary: £25k - £40k OTE
Closing date: 14 Jan 2011
The Personal Trainer Academy is one of the UKs leading fitness course providers. We are fully endorsed by Active IQ, CYQ and REPS.
After significant expansion and a successful six month trial period of our affiliate scheme, we are pleased to inform you that we are launching nationwide.
We are looking for astute, commercially driven, self-motivated fitness professionals to become ambassadors of our brand.
In return, uncapped earnings for you !!!!!!!
How the affiliate position works
The affiliate acts as a mentor, tutor and assessor and is given responsibility of a set number of learners that are training to become fitness instructors or personal trainers.
As remuneration the affiliate receives between £400 to £500 per learner completing their Level 2 and Level 3.
We advertise and market for affiliates. We also provide training, sales, delivery guidance and after market support for your clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn between £2.5k to 5k a month and would especially suit self-employed or freelance personal trainers.
Huge database of existing clients and potential learners.
Affiliates receive first refusal for awards of contracts of delivery of full time courses
Very low set up cost.
- The affiliate must be an active PT and have access to a venue or location that satisfies our centre risk assessment.
- The affiliate must have at least 1 years experience as a personal trainer and be delivering between 15 – 20 sessions per week.
- The affiliate should hold a teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one.
- affiliate should hold an assessors qualification or be willing to work towards one.
- References will be required.
Our Centre Director will be holding telephone screenings and successful candidates will be invited to interviews.
Please email your CV and cover letter.