Post date: 05-Jul-2011 08:21:59
Location: Derby, United Kingdom
Salary: £16,000 - £17,500, excellent benefits package
40 hours per week including evening and weekends
We are looking for an experienced Duty Manager to assist in the general running of the Rolls-Royce Leisure Fitness Centre, a fully equipped gym, squash courts, sports hall, and class studio.
- Level 3 Gym qualification and/or Sports Studies/Science Degree
- Management experience within the leisure industry
- IT literate
- Ability to communicate both in writing and verbally
- Proven track record in customer care
- Have a high degree of integrity and trust
- Experience of devising progressive personal training programmes, taking fitness assessments & delivering various group based classes
- Be able to work alone and under own initiative
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Be confident, friendly, approachable and enthusiastic
Please send your CV to Michael Tietz, Rolls-Royce Leisure Fitness Centre, The Pavilion, Moor Lane, Derby, DE24 9HY.