Corporate Wellness Manager
Post date: 27-Jan-2012 09:49:41
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: - not listed
Closing date: 31 Jan 2012
The Tonic is a corporate wellness company committed to keeping staff healthy and companies successful. We provide innovative employee wellness solutions that boost energy, productivity, job satisfaction and morale.
We design and deliver wellness packages for our clients including wellbeing events, wellness workshops and presentations, lifestyle coaching, health screenings, practical activity sessions including fitness, yoga & Pilates, and a whole host of additional wellness initiatives.
We are a growing team made up of dedicated and passionate individuals. We’re seeking an enthusiastic person who will excel working in a fast-paced and exciting environment. We require an experienced, qualified and entrepreneurial individual keen to play a central role in the continuing expansion of the business.
We require someone who has a strong track record in delivering corporate wellness programmes and who excels at managing and developing corporate accounts, liaising with clients, managing budgets and organising delivery teams for wellness programmes. The ideal candidate will specialise in evolving client services, providing creative solutions and adding value to programmes in order to maximise client success.
What we’d like you to do:
We have an exceptional track record of successful long-term relationships with our clients. We achieve this by providing creative wellness programmes and also delivering amazing customer service. You need to be passionate about achieving excellence in these areas.
You will need to:
Successfully manage a selection of our current client relationships
• Manage the delivery teams for a variety of projects. This will include responsibility for service delivery by presenters, fitness trainers, yoga teachers, Pilates instructors, physiotherapists, massage therapists, lifestyle coaches and podiatrists.
• Develop new business opportunities within current clients
• Research new business opportunities and liaise with our marketing department. This would include identifying target areas for new business development and taking a key role in selling our services to new markets
• Maintain and develop exceptional client service by:
* Monitoring a high level of client satisfaction and develop processes to assess that satisfaction
* Leverage internal resources to ensure consistent deliver to clients and their employees
* Provide clients with a clear path for resolution of questions or concerns
* Execute at all times providing superior services to clients and exceptional experiences for their employees
We would also expect you to have strong writing skills and be able to contribute heavily to our marketing efforts with submissions to our blog and social media channels.
Experience and skills required for the role You will need:
• A proven track record in developing processes and procedures with a client service team that has measurably improved client satisfaction and retention
• A proven track record on expanding business opportunities within current clients and winning new business
• Strong problem solving skills
• The ability and desire to over-deliver in everything you do and exceed client expectations at all times
• A high degree of flexibility
• A competency in working to results and not just effort applied
• The skills to get things done right first time
• Experience of solving issues with genius results, all within tight deadlines
What we can offer you:
• A competitive basic salary
• Exciting work with some fantastic corporate clients
• The chance to become part of a great team
• The opportunity to benefit personally from the success you generate.
This role is part time initially and will suit anyone looking to take on a management role that has the potential to develop into a full time position within an exciting and fast-growing business. The more committed you are, the more successful we will be, and the more of a share in our success you will receive. We are looking for someone who will make this role part of their long-term career plan and is committed to going the extra mile in order to enjoy the rewards that are possible.
Closing date: January 31st, 2012