Programme Manager - Uxbridge
Post date: 02-Nov-2012 10:36:48
Closing Date :
Employment Type :
Hours per week :
Fitness & Wellbeing Management
£20,000 - £22,000dependent on experience
Full Time - 40 hours per week
About the role
We're looking for a Programme Manager role to launch and manage a 2 person corporate wellbeing facility with an excellent opportunity to expand skills and grow the site. Someone who will provide a first class all round service and will ensure the smooth running and safety of the facility and its clients at all times. Good communication skills are required to maintain and develop a professional client relationship. The successful candidate will need to be organised, self-motivated and willing to put in that “extra mile” in helping our members achieve their health and wellbeing goals. It is essential that you hold group exercise qualifications and have experience conducting a variety of classes.
- Very strong general management skills with particular attention towards achieving sales targets and delivering high standards of customer care
- REPS Level 3 minimum
- Excellent training, communication and customer care skills
- Sound industry experience and a true passion for fitness and wellness
- A strong fitness background with significant experience working in a corporate/ commercial Fitness environment at a supervisory / managerial level
- Competent IT skills
- Proactive nature and the ability to work well within a team
- A strong personality and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- First Aid at Work (FAAW)
- Dynamic and forward thinking
- Excellent man management skills
- Good all round creative management and leadership skills
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Ability to motivate and manage your Fitness and Wellbeing Advisor
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We’ve brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today’s healthcare market, we’re in an enviably strong position.
Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres offer a state-of-the-art environment in which to further your career. Our innovative way of working integrates services that range from sports massage to Pilates to complementary therapies. You’ll also enjoy the fact that we put our clients at the centre of everything we do, which means you get the chance to deliver genuinely personal and tailored services.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide training and development opportunities to progress your career and maintain our high standards of delivery.
We will apply to the Criminal Records Bureau for disclosure on successful candidates.