Children's Activity Manager - Lambeth
Post date: 02-Sep-2016 13:06:10
Fit For Sport - London SE27
£22,000 a year - Permanent
Exciting Opportunity Available at Fit For Sport!
Children’s Activity Manager – Full Time Contract
Do you want to change children’s lives for the better?
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about sport?
Do you want to join a market-leading company?
Fit For Sport are looking for a new organised, energetic and business-savvy Children's Activity Manager to work in our School Services within Term Time at Elm Wood Primary School in the Lambeth area.
A bit about the job
- Planning and leading exciting activity programmes for children, using your Fit For Sport resources and your own games and activities
- Motivate and inspire children aged from 3 right up to 12 years old to become engaged and passionate about sports and activity
- Liaise with parents and teachers regarding the progression of their students
- Managing between 5 to 10 Activity Leaders
- Staff Training and Mentoring
- Budgeting for your Site and Managing the Site's Finances
- Managing the Marketing for your Site
- Growing your site in size by encouraging more parents to book their children into the school services
- Managing Ofsted regulations
- Permanent role offering fixed hours (40 hours pw, between the hours of 7.30am - 6pm)
- Interviews week commencing 15th August
- Start date Monday 1st September
A bit about you
- Experience working with children for at least one year
- Ideally experienced working in schools and/or activity camps
- Minimum of Level 2 in Sports Coaching, Activity Leadership or Child Care (relevant degree routes accepted)
- Paediatric First Aid Essential - either already holds certificate or willing to complete the certificate with Fit For Sport
- Passionate and enthusiastic about making a difference to children’s lives
- Ready to join our award-winning team and be part of the UK’s leading school services provider
We are looking for someone who:
- Possesses a passion for physical activity and healthy lifestyles
- Is trustworthy and able to take responsibility for themselves and others.
- Values the trust put in them by team members, clients, and children.
- Is organised and able to work effectively in teams and as an individual, always maintaining a professional approach to work.
- Is able to relate well to, motivate, and encourage others being conscious of being a positive role model at all times.
- Has an enthusiastic attitude to life and work.
- Has the ability to make learning and work fun
A bit about the Benefits
- Salary of £22,000
- Company Uniform provided free of charge
- Company ID Card provided free of charge
- 8 Weeks Training once started, which includes training on the job and a Level 2 Activity Leadership Qualification
- Access to a range of Professional Development Training, including Core Modules such as Safeguarding Children and the Common Core
- Experience of working with a well-established company, an experienced staff team and excellent experience to put on your CV
Apply now to join our amazing team!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
- London SE27
- Level 2 Sports Coaching/Child Care/Equiv. Experience working with 3-12 yr olds. First Aid Desired: 1 year