Active Leisure Vocational Learning Advisor 3 posts
Post date: 18-Jul-2012 09:40:48
Location: Various, United Kingdom
Salary: £19,101pa (rising to £19,631pa after probation period)
Kent, Crawley & Reading Area
Important: Active Leisure Background, Fitness, Operational and Supervisory or Management experience desired, must be Car Owner and Eligible to live and work in the UK.
Introduction: Are you experienced in the Active Leisure Industry, in Coaching/Fitness with more than one area of expertise? Have you worked to supervisory or management level? Are you looking for work as a qualified Work-Based Learning Assessor for an international training provider?
Babcock is the largest private sector provider of vocational training in the UK. Organisations, ranging from the military to the emergency services and from local authorities to commercial organisations, trust us to deliver their training needs
Babcock is seeking to expand their Work-Based Learning team and is looking for 3 Active Leisure Vocational Learning Advisor to join their team across the Kent, Crawley & Reading area.
This exciting position within an international training organisation will allow you to draw on your experience of the Active Leisure industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing / delivering learning to them in their NVQ/QCF qualifications
* Maintaining electronic documentation on learners’ progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
Babcock is looking for qualified and unqualified assessors with sector experience and the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
If you are an unqualified candidate who is looking to pursue a career in NVQ/QCF assessing and feel you have all the other skills and attributes required then please also apply. Babcock offer full training along with the opportunity to work towards and achieve the CAVA Assessors Award.
In return you will receive:
* a starting salary of £19,101pa (rising to £19,631pa after probation period)
* Incentive based bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Contributory company pension scheme
* Business mileage scheme
* Flexible benefits available