Health Club Manager / Membership Sales Manager - Gym / Health & Fitness Brand
Post date: 08-Sep-2011 08:25:45
£19,000 Basic + £25,000 OTE+ Expenses, Mobile Phone, BUPA & non-contributory pension after probation period
We are a 25 year old nationwide Gym / Health & Fitness brand with 33 unique state-of-the-art facilities across the UK. Due to continued growth we are recruiting a Health Club Manager for our brand new Stoke-on-Trent club.
The brand new Stoke-on-Trent site is a large (approx. 150 stations) low cost fitness club with membership prices being as low as £15.99 per month for a full standard membership.
The club will be fitted out to a high standard with an excellent range of equipment. The memberships will be driven through our automated IT system and members will be looked after by a team of self-employed PTs.
You will be responsible for all aspect of managing the club with a hands-on approach and with a focus on membership sales.
Health Club Manager / Membership Sales Manager Principle responsibilities:
* Sales and Production – be responsible for the generation of membership sales, plan and run impact promotions in and around the club. Be able to carry out the function personally and train other staff to carry out the role.
* Management – be responsible for the management of the facility on a day to day basis, make medium to long term plans, to develop, implement and monitor normal and emergency operating procedures for the operation of the facility; o In particular Health and Safety Cleanliness and maintenance Personnel affairs (with head office support) Customer care Management of the PT’s schedules
* Communication, maintain an open line of communication with head office
* Administration – Compile regular reports including weekly and monthly reports - Prepare forecasts and plans for the clubs performance o Keep and check daily operational and procedural records.
* Retention – Introduce and monitor retention strategies & interventions Training – Deliver training to staff on site as required and to develop new training courses as required.
* Recognise opportunities for new business in area. Assist installing / uninstalling fitness suite equipment
Health Club Manager / Membership Sales Manager Required Skills:
* Health & Fitness management experience
* People management skills
* Health and Safety knowledge
* Be prepared to work shifts covering the operational hours of the club
* Ability to drive sales
* Provide a first class customer care service
You may have worked in the following capacities:
Membership Sales Executive, Venue Manager, Site Manager, Leisure Manager, Health & Fitness Manager, Gym Manager, Leisure Centre Management, Sports Club Manager, Sales Manager, Health and Fitness Sales. Leisure Centre General Manager, Health and Fitness Club Manager
To apply for the role of Health Club Manager / Membership Sales Manager - Gym / Health & Fitness Brandsimply submit your application (CV and a covering letter). If your skills meet with our client's requirements, we'll load your application into their application system for them to action. (Minus your contact details, we guard this). By submitting your CV and cover letter, you give “express consent” for us to process your application in conjunction with this vacancy.
RecruitmentRevolution. com is a unique online recruitment agency and operates an “Equal Opportunities” policy. We will gladly accept applications from all interested candidates."
Click here for more