Physical Activity and Health Development Officer
Post date: 20-Jul-2010 08:47:29
Salary: £22,901- £30,966 per annum
Loughborough College is renowned as a centre of excellence for sport, exercise, health and fitness. We are a highly successful College which offers a significantly mixed provision delivering courses from Level 1 to BSc Honours Degree. Our Campus, located next to Loughborough University, has new purpose-built facilities including two sports labs, an outdoor all weather pitch and Sports Centre.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills to take a strategic lead within the team to drive our Workplace Wellness programme forward with local, regional and national organisations.
This exciting and varied role will involve leading and managing the activities of the Workplace Wellness area including:
- Developing new products and services
- Leading and managing the activities of the programme including supervision of staff and managing specialist consultants as required
- Working closely with our expert sales and marketing team to promote the programme to employers at both a regional and national level
- Designing and delivering bespoke and innovative programmes to meet the needs of employers
- Implementing an in-house programme for College staff
- Quality assure and monitoring the effectiveness of the programmes
The successful candidate will have a degree in a relevant subject and extensive experience delivering Workplace Wellness or other similar health initiatives. Outstanding communication skills and previous experience of managing staff and working at a strategic level are also essential requirements for this post.
We can offer you a whole range of benefits including family friendly policies, excellent final salary pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement and first rate facilities on site including a nursery, travel agency and free off-peak Leisure Centre membership.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 28th July 2010