GP Referral Manager
Post date: 24-Feb-2012 21:26:53
Employer: Everyone Active
Location: Staines, Surrey.
Closing Date: 2nd March, 2012
An excellent opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Fitness Professional to drive and deliver the highest level of customer service within our award winning, nationally accredited GP referral scheme.
We want to hear from you if you:
• Have a GP referral qualification.
• Are organised, target driven individual.
• Are passionate, service orientated and a people person.
• Have experience of working within a GP referral Scheme.
• Have a proactive approach in terms of researching funding and consistently looking to improve the scheme.
• Have excellent communication skills with all ages.
• Are capable of growing our large, award winning and nationally accredited scheme.
This is an ideal opportunity if you wish to progress in leisure and fitness management.
Full training will be given for:
• Pulmonary rehabilitation
• Cardiac Rehabilitation
Closing date Friday 2nd March 2012
Everyone Active manages this facility in partnership with Spelthorne Borough Council.
Everyone Active is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone Active is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants will be required to undertake checks and references prior to appointment