Post date: 21-Nov-2012 10:19:10
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Allstarz Sport and Fitness. We are looking to hire two fitness Co-Ordinators to oversee the running of personal training and community classes in Gloucester.
The role would include:
- Co-Ordinating Personal Trainers
- Managing the running of multiple community classes
- Cash Handling
- Promoting and Networking
- Operating Social Media Pages and Feeds
- Weekly reports on Classes
- Creating Questionnaires and gathering feedback from customers
- Covering community classes on occasion
The preferred candidates will have:
- Experience in the above
- A high interest in sport and fitness
- Fitness, Gym or ETM (Exercise to Music) Qualification
- First Aid qualification
- Availability to work evening's and weekend
The role will initially consist of a minimum of 10 hours per week, which will be a variety of evening and weekend work. Due to the increasing expansion of Allstarz Sport and Fitness these hours will increase to potentially 20-25 hours per week over the coming months. Allstarz will also fund you to complete any required qualifications (i.e. Gym Level 2).
How to apply
If you want to be considered for the role, please email a CV with an accompanying cover note explaining your availability and why you feel you would excel in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be conducted ASAP as we are looking for the candidates to begin work on the 3/12/2012.